3.08.2006

2006 CIAA Tournament Recap: Thank You Charlotte!

We are still recovering from our crazy weekend in Charlotte, North Carolina (For those of you who don't know, Miss PR is a proud graduate of Johnson C. Smith University, an HBCU in Charlotte). If you missed this year's tournament, make sure you mark your calendars for next year. The Hollyhood crew stocked up on Vivarin and didn't sleep the entire weekend. We want to send a big thank you out to the City of Charlotte for treating us so well. Carmella, Schaune, JaRae and Courtney, "We gotta make it do what it do!" LL Cool J, Dave Chapelle, DJ Clue, Steve Harvey, Fantasia, Kem, Trina, Big Tigger, Bubba Sparxx, Magic Johnson, Jackie Reid and Boris Kodjoe were among the celebrities in town this past weekend. We even ran into T Payne (I'm Sprung/I'm in Love with a Stripper)at our hotel.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I heard about the CI. I'll be there next year! Go Virginia Union!

12:43 PM  
Blogger Schanina said...

Wow...I wish all that star power would visit my school.

3:12 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home



Check me out!
online
Company, Business and Corporate Logo.
Company Logo Listed on BlogShares
Search Popdex:
eXTReMe Tracker