2.27.2006

Oh Lawd! VH1's Flavor of Love turns Violent

Sorry for the delay in posting ghetto gossip and other celebrity news the past few days. Life in the 'Hood has been a bit crazy lately, but let us make it up to you by sharing footage of the infamous catfight that took place Sunday night on the latest episode of VH1's Flavor of Love. These desperate ladies will do anything to win the affection of Mr. Flav. (You may want to turn the volume down if you're at work. You've been warned.)

Vivica Fox: Plastic Perjury
Every time we post something about Vivica Fox's overly processed face, we get emails form folks saying she hasn't had work done and that she looks great. We love Vivica and all, but seriously, if she claims that she hasn't had a brow lift and a few botox injections she's LYING!!!!







Butt Serena: WTF?

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Flavor of Luv! Okay so I have to admit I am a Flavor of Love Junkie and I watched this episode, granted New York is Crazy but Pumpkin has lost her mind! Spitting on someone is the ultimate form of disrespect and I hate to say it but she was naieve as hell if she thought she was just going to turn and walk away! Aw Hell to the Naw!!! We see the hood came out of New York Real quick and all of that actin(reality TV) BS went strait of the window! I woulda kicked her a**!

7:01 PM  
Blogger Elle Jefe said...

The whole Flavor of Love Smackdown episode was hilarious, but I 'bout died when NY said, "Oh un-uh, she got me on the chin!" Did it really matter what the location? That heiffa just spit at you!

MissPR - I love what you got here, I am happy to see someone else from the Mil representing!

10:33 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home



Check me out!
online
Company, Business and Corporate Logo.
Company Logo Listed on BlogShares
Search Popdex:
eXTReMe Tracker