1.09.2007

I REALLY Love New York!

Hello friends and family. It's been a while. I hope you all had a great holiday season. As you can see, I took some time off from blogging over the holidays. But have no fear, Hollyhoodbuzz is still here. Thanks for the emails and text messages asking me what's going on with the site! Well let's move on to the gossip...


First of all, if you missed the first episode of I Love New York which aired tonight on VH1, you are in for a real treat. NY is in full, dramatic effect and once again, VH1 is aiming ot please with lots of nonsense and drama which I plan to enjoy! Here's the season preview in case you're interested.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home



Check me out!
online
Company, Business and Corporate Logo.
Company Logo Listed on BlogShares
Search Popdex:
eXTReMe Tracker