12.05.2006

Bow Wow & Lil Wayne vs Jay Z?

Yikes! Lil Wayne and Lil Bow Wow are going after Jay-Z in upcoming issues of magazines. It's getting crazy in the Hip Hop Daycare that Jay Z thought he was running. The children are rising up! But Ozone editor Julia Beverly is saying this interview never happened. Oh, and who ever made up this mess about Ciara is dead wrong for even going there about a "bladder problem." Bow Wow's FAKE interview went like this:

Ozone: So, we all know the story on you and Ciara. But with her new album and sexy video, are you having a little regret about the split?

Bow Wow: First, hell no. Second, y'all don't know the story about Ciara. Let me tell you, the rumors are she's a hermaphrodite. Well, she's not. It's something that's worse to me, and a man of my status can't deal with it. The girl can't control her bladder. I'm going to just let you sit there and let it sink in and marinate.

Ozone: ...

Bow Wow: You heard me, the girl has the bladder of a 3 month old. **** got so bad I was making emergency stops at Wal-Mart to buy Assurance brand diapers for the girl. You know, I had to make myself out to look broke, no one could know your boy Bow Weezy was up in the Wal Mart buying diapers so I got the off brand. But yeah, it was disgusting.
Read More Here: http://www.byroncrawford.com/2006/12/lil_bow_wow_vs_.html#more
According to SOHH.com:

The self-proclaimed "best rapper alive since the best rapper retired" apparently has revised his position. During an interview with Complex, Weezy revealed that he now feels he's second to none on the mic.

"I don't like what he's [Jay-Z] saying about how he had to come back because hip-hop's dead and we need him," Weezy told Complex. "What the fuck do you mean? If anything it's reborn, so he's probably having a problem with that. You left on a good note, and all of the artists were saying, 'Yo, this is Jay's house. He's the best.' Now he comes back and still thinks it's his house. But we fucked bitches in your bed already. It's not your house anymore and I'm better than you."

Weezy F. Baby also took the time to address Buck's recent comments on he and Baby's kissing.

"I don't give a fuck about what he thinks or said," Wayne declared. "I'm rich! I'm something to talk about. He should have been promoting his album. These niggas know where I'm from. I'm from the city of death, nigga. We kill niggas for nothing. That's why they're doing it on radio stations and interviews. Them niggas see me and shake my hand and tell me, 'You the best, dog, keep doing that shit.'"

Read More

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Bow Wow is a big fake that he has to make things up bout other artist that are a hell of alot better then him. Ciara is doing her thing and he is a big bitch and i cant believe that he would make things up. But you didnt here him talkin shit when he was on live TV on 106 in park. And he cant get over the thought that he will never be wit her agin.

12:37 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

WELL LIL WAYNE IS THE FUKKIN BEST JAY-Z IS FUKKIN WAKE AND HE'S A BYTCH ASZZ NIKKA SO LIL WAYNE IS RITE HE'S THE FUKKIN BEST BOWWOW YOU JAST A PUSSY THAT CAN'T FIGHT

10:00 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home



Check me out!
online
Company, Business and Corporate Logo.
Company Logo Listed on BlogShares
Search Popdex:
eXTReMe Tracker