12.01.2006

DREAMGIRL: AND IT'S NOT BEYONCE


I've already said that Jennifer Hudson makes Beyonce look quite mediocre in the movie Dreamgirls, and I got attacked on this blog by livid Beyonce fans calling me a hater and such. But now other folks are agreeing with me, including New York Post writer MANDY STADTMILLER and OPRAH.

According to the New York Post:

"From what we understand, Oprah personally called Jennifer Hudson on her performance, and that same call wasn't given to Beyonce'," says Mwangaguhunga. "Getting a call from Oprah is to most entertainers probably more important than getting a call from the president of the United States. It's someone letting you know that you've arrived." Read Entire Article I can't wait to see how this plays out...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home



Check me out!
online
Company, Business and Corporate Logo.
Company Logo Listed on BlogShares
Search Popdex:
eXTReMe Tracker