12.19.2006

Kelis to Star in New Ford Ad Campaign

This just came across the newswire so I thought I'd share...[Also, don't forget Nas' new album is out today! I already bought my copy!!! Shout out to Discman Music Store]












The all-new 2007 Ford Edge goes into overdrive this week with an urban marketing campaign featuring Grammy nominated singer Kelis. Consumers will hear the hip hop artist “Push it to the Edge” with a new song about Ford’s bold crossover vehicle in ads that begin airing Dec. 20.

“With a bold style that breaks the rules, Kelis is the perfect spokesperson for the Edge urban marketing campaign,” said Jeri Ward, Ford Edge marketing manager. “Our target buyer can easily relate to Kelis’ sharp and sophisticated style.”

“I am an informed buyer who likes to shop around for what I like,” said Kelis. “I prefer bold designs and that’s what I see when I look at the Edge. I believe it was built to defy expectations and change people’s
perceptions, two concepts that have helped me define who I am.”

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home



Check me out!
online
Company, Business and Corporate Logo.
Company Logo Listed on BlogShares
Search Popdex:
eXTReMe Tracker