11.02.2006

Ghetto Gossip 11.2

This is going to be a very random post. Whitney is BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACK! She was spotted at a party with Clive Davis recently looking fabulous. But why does Baby Face look like that? Is he wearing make up? Something's not right with that guy. I'm sure Tracey Edmonds has the official scoop...Kobe has taken the Hot Boyz term "bling bling" to a whole new level. Rumor has it Kobe bought this new blinged out Benz for his money-grubbing wife. And speaking of the Hot Boys-s-s-s-s instead of "Stunning Like My Daddy", looks like Lil Wayne should have called his new song "Kissing on My Daddy" WTF? I just hope there wasn't any tongue involved in that kiss. ICK! That's not a good look. Thx to Lboogie, Tiff and Edjoint for the pics!I'm out. Love, peace and Soooooooooooouuuuuuuuuuuuuuulllllllllllllll...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home



Check me out!
online
Company, Business and Corporate Logo.
Company Logo Listed on BlogShares
Search Popdex:
eXTReMe Tracker