10.26.2006

Ummm Jay-Z: I'm NOT Impressed

Since we're talking videos, am I the only one that isn't impressed with Jigga's latest effort. I think he's the one that needs "two more months to get HIS thing together." I mean he samples a Wrecks N Effect beat and tells me to put my hands up and wave? Boo Jay-Z, Boo. Show me What You Got is NOT hot, so why is everyone acting like this is some of Jay's classic material. Even though this remixed version is a little better, I'm still not impresed. (ADULT LANGUAGE)

Jay-Z can do better, maybe he needs to listen to his Reasonable Doubt album for some inspiration.

I like the Wreck N Effect song better.

1 Comments:

Blogger sink sink socks said...

Or, as with arms outstretched and hair streaming on the wind,he chanted full lines of the resounding Iliad, I saw stripclub muenchen Homer pacing theAEgean sands in the Greek sunsets of forgotten times., the fulfillment of the wishto sleep is quite compatible with the retention of free thumbnail gay cops a certain amount ofattention in a given direction.Up in the second blackamateurs floor suite there was a roaring fire in the bigfireplace, but there was a chill in the room that no mere fire coulddrive away--the chill of absolute emptiness.In accordance with this proposition we have construedthe britney spears ficken theory of the dream on the assumption that the actuating dream-wishinvariably originates in the unconscious, which, as we ourselves haveadmitted, cannot be universally demonstrated though it cannot berefuted.

7:09 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home



Check me out!
online
Company, Business and Corporate Logo.
Company Logo Listed on BlogShares
Search Popdex:
eXTReMe Tracker