10.26.2006

Ummm Jay-Z: I'm NOT Impressed

Since we're talking videos, am I the only one that isn't impressed with Jigga's latest effort. I think he's the one that needs "two more months to get HIS thing together." I mean he samples a Wrecks N Effect beat and tells me to put my hands up and wave? Boo Jay-Z, Boo. Show me What You Got is NOT hot, so why is everyone acting like this is some of Jay's classic material. Even though this remixed version is a little better, I'm still not impresed. (ADULT LANGUAGE)

Jay-Z can do better, maybe he needs to listen to his Reasonable Doubt album for some inspiration.

I like the Wreck N Effect song better.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home



Check me out!
online
Company, Business and Corporate Logo.
Company Logo Listed on BlogShares
Search Popdex:
eXTReMe Tracker