10.18.2006

HollyhoodBuzz India.Arie Concert Update

As many of you know, I attended the India.Arie concert last Friday. Yes, I'm a huge India fan and love her music and her new album. So, as you can imagine, I was thrilled to have the opportunity to meet her during a VIP reception immediately before the concert. According to her "people" she wasn't "feeling well" and it showed. I was surprised that she was so tiny. But apparently she's still taller than me (with my heals on!) Well, India didn't talk much, but maybe she was saving her voice for the concert?! But then again, she didn't smile either.

Maybe she should listen to her own lyrics from her song There's Hope where she clearly states:
"There's hope
It doesn't cost a thing to smile
You don't have to pay to laugh
You better thank God for that"

After meeting her, I think it's safe to say she is an introvert. The concert was great and she really "turned it on" on stage and her voice is truly amazing. Just don't expect her to be as excited to meet you as you are to met her.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home



Check me out!
online
Company, Business and Corporate Logo.
Company Logo Listed on BlogShares
Search Popdex:
eXTReMe Tracker