9.13.2006

More Divorce News: Mary J Blige and Kendu?

I'm a hopeless romantic. I can't take much more of this divorce news. Whitney and Bobby now this Mary J and Kendu rumor! It's too much. I'm going to sleep.

****EXCLUSIVE****

September 13. For the past five years Mary J Blige and her husband Kendu Isaacs have been the happiest couple in hip-hop. But it now seems that all that has changed. MediaTakeOut.com has learned that Mary and Kendu are on the verge of divorce.

A close friend of the couple told MediaTakeOut.com that Mary suspects that her husband has been cheating. According to our source, "Mary caught him doing something that he shouldn't have been doing and she is mad as hell." And the source added, "for Mary, there's nothing worse than being betrayed ... so I think the marriage is probably over."

And the break up couldn't be happening at a worse time for the R&B diva. According to our tipster, Mary had been trying to get pregnant. The source tells, "Mary was really looking forward to having a baby ... it was the happiest I'd ever seen her." Adding, "if those two break up it will really be sad, Mary was on top of the world with her new album and everything ... that woman just can't get a break."

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ain't that a bitch. That man knows all the hell that Mary has been through with her past relationships and her childhood. What the fuck is his problem. Mary deserves better and she damn sure deserves to "Be Happy" even if it's not with Kendu.

7:44 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well as I see it...easy come and easy go. Wasn't Kendu a married man when MARY got with him????? Come on now Mary did u really think u were that "special"??? What goes around comes around is what my mama always told me!!!

12:59 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

To tell you the truth, I never liked him in the first place! Everytime I saw him with Mary, he seemed jealous of her, shady and fake to me.
I hope Mary finds some "REAL LOVE" with someone who is really worth her shine!

10:49 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

To tell you the truth, I never liked him from the get go! Everytime I saw him with Mary, he seemed jealous, shady and fake to me. Well finally the "PARTY" is over for him and I hope Mary finds the "REAL LOVE" that is worth her shine!

10:59 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

THE PERSON THAT HAS SAID THING PROBLY DID NEED SAYING. WHAT THAT PERSON HAS SAID IN'ST TRUE AT ALL . BECAUSE IF SOMETHING WAS WRONG MARY WOULD GO TO HIM FIRST AND NOT TELL ANY ONE ELSE. SO WHO EVER SAID THAT BETTER WATCH THERE BACK BECAUSE IN SIDE MARY IS CAZY AS HELL.

6:33 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

mary does deserve better but i dont wanna see them break up but it is what it is i think kendu is a god damn cheat im glad mary punched the fuck out of that evil self centerd bitch mary needs respect and wat kendu is doin he betta back cuz mary would woop that ass

8:06 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

"NO MORE DRAMA" I am sorry to hear Mary has to go through another relationship that didn't last, however, Mary doesn't need a man to complete her anytway. If Mary had a gut feeling that her husband is cheating, she is probably right. And she should kick his ass to the curb if it is true, because Mary doesn't deserve that in her life. She will be "JUSY FINE" without him. KEEP YOUR HEAD UP, MARY!!!

10:17 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home



Check me out!
online
Company, Business and Corporate Logo.
Company Logo Listed on BlogShares
Search Popdex:
eXTReMe Tracker