9.11.2006

Exclusive: Cheesecake Factory Waitress Snaps on Eva Pigford for Tipping $1.50

Hello Hollyhoodbuzz Readers,
I apologize for not posting as often lately. I've been traveling like crazy

So guess, who we ran into while dining at the Cheesecake Factory in ATL on Peach Tree? None other than Eva Pigford from America's Next Top Model. She was there with friends (one girl, one guy) and word on the street is that she was in town for Labor Day weekend's Black Gay Pride festivities. Remember the rumor that she was gay? Hmmm...Well, Eva wasn't being very friendly and even declined taking pictures with loyal fans. That's not cool. And she had the nerve to recently tell Southern Voice Online: "I think I'm successful because my fans support me. It doesn't matter what I do, they're in my corner and they want to see me succeed."

THEN, after racking up a $100 bill, she left a $1.50 tip.

Our table had the same waitress (shout out to our waitress!) as Eva's table so we got all the skinny. And our waitress went off when she saw that Eva stiffed her on the tip. She was so upset she yelled at Eva and her crew as they drove away. Seriously, if you're going to act like such an evil "diva," at least have the wheels to back it up--think Range Rover--and Eva didn't. She was riding in her girl's Ford Expedition.

Our waitress told us that Vivica Fox stopped by Cheesecake Factory on Peach Tree recently and that she was a GREAT customer. Vivica took pictures with fans, ate with her friends and left a great tip. We are officially switching from team Eva to Team Vivica. Eva's not really even an official star and she's already acting shady. Gurl Stop! Here's our awesome waitress yelling at Eva saying "An F'ing $1.50!!!"
and Eva's girl driving the getaway vehicle! (Eva's in the passenger seat putting on lip gloss, but you can't see her on the picture)

7 Comments:

Blogger juiicySCOOP said...

What a PRICK!!! She's D list.. what does she mean she has fans!?!!

1:17 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Eva sucks. Maybe she's broke? How else could she justify a $1.50 tip! That is an insult. She's out of order. Hoe sit down!

1:49 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

juiicySCOOP ..lol
I think most of her fans are teenagers and gay men. Maybe that's all the money she had on her..nah...maybe her debit card didn't work...nah...couldn't she have added the tip onto her credit card receipt? Maybe it was cuz the waitress was pretty and the waitress wasn't all in her ass...lol. Oh well, I heard she was loud at this other Cheesecake Factory in Georgetown in D.C. over a month ago. Maybe she was mad cuz they ran outta cheesecake. LOL y r we writing about her again?

11:34 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's a damn shame. All that money she's made and she can only leave the waitress a $1.50 tip!!! There is no excuse for that at all. I hope she doesn't treat other waiters/waitresses like that. If so, I would advise all servers to RUN when they see her coming into their restaurants.

10:24 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

The way to have money is to keep it. I don't blame Eva for not leaving a tip..the service probably was just as bad as the waitress's hair weave in the picture...unbeweavable. I leave a tip comprable to the service and good service is hard to come by these days. If the waitress wanted more money, she should rethink her career choices. Anyway..it was her homegirls car and not hers..nimrod! You don't know what she's rolling in...it sounds like some hateration goin on here in this blogosphere. I'm a fan of Eva "The Diva" and all I can say is... 'Sista, Let your hater's be your motivators'!

11:32 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ummm...ok.
I'm glad you're a big Eva fan. I hope that works out for you. Holla.

11:57 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a cheap bitch! And for that looser that thinks it's OK to leave $1.50 tip for a $100 check and immediately assumes is the waitress fault, YOU ARE A LOOSER AND A CHEAP BASTARD! I hope that when you go to a restaurant they spit on your food you fool! I can imagine you in a high class restaurant, you must be some kind of trashy looking freak!

1:29 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home



Check me out!
online
Company, Business and Corporate Logo.
Company Logo Listed on BlogShares
Search Popdex:
eXTReMe Tracker