11.14.2005

Is Halle Berry Prego?

At 39, Halle Berry is rumored to be pregnant with her very first child. According to MTVe.com, MTV's Europe station, Berry's "Baby Daddy" is her boyfriend actor Michael Ealy who recently moved into her Beverly Hills mansion.

Berry's reps didn't get back to inquiries in time to confirm or deny her pregnancy.
If she's not pregnant, we're pretty sure she's trying after telling Oprah in March that, when she turns 40 next August, "If there's no serious man, whoever I'm dating at the time, I'll say, 'Hey, would you like to have a baby? I'll sign a paper that will say I won't ask you for one red cent.'"

In other news, Berry's ex-husband Eric Benet's new single "I Wanna Be Loved" is creeping up the R&B charts. Talk about creepy timing...

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great site...see some more pics at Halle Berry Pics

9:42 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home



Check me out!
online
Company, Business and Corporate Logo.
Company Logo Listed on BlogShares
Search Popdex:
eXTReMe Tracker