1.09.2007

New York talks boobs, booze and Newport 100s with AOL Black Voices

Here's what she said about her recent boob job.

Did you get plastic surgery?

Yes. And if I can just rebuttal real quick, that is so amazing because I am one of the most confident women that I know besides my mother. The reason why I really went and got a breast job was because, onceagain, I was tired of my weight fluctuating in that area... I was so sick of it. I was like 'Hey, we gotta make this a permanent busty type thing.' That's the real reason why I really got my breasts done. It wasn't really because I wasn't happy with what God gave me. I was just tired of him giving it to me and taking it back on certain days.

Read entire interview

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home



Check me out!
online
Company, Business and Corporate Logo.
Company Logo Listed on BlogShares
Search Popdex:
eXTReMe Tracker