11.13.2006

Hollyhoodbuzz Voted Blog of the Week!

Thanks to everyone who voted for this little blog last week for MKE's Blog of the Week contest. Hollyhoodbuzz is the undisputed champion. As the winner, MKE is sending me on an all-expense paid trip to Los Angeles, giving me $10,000 for a shopping spree on Rodeo Drive, and to top it all off, I will be attending an upcoming red carpet LA movie premiere. Who knew blogging had so many perks? LOL Here's what they said about Hollyhoodbuzz:

Round 60: HOLLYHOODBUZZ
Posted: Nov. 9, 2006
Obsessed with celebrity gossip? Can't get enough dirt on fashion models, diva attitudes and divorces? Well neither can this week's winner, HOLLYHOODBUZZ.

A Milwaukee public relations professional (a.k.a. MISSPR) runs the gossip blog. Recent posts target Beyonce, Project Runway and the Flavor of Love. Older posts highlight addictions, plastic surgery and public relations fiascos.

MISSPR has also blogged about her brushes with Hollywood greatness, both good (she's just introverted) and bad (a 1.5 percent tip).

Archives date back to September 2005.


PS Hollyhoodbuzz was voted Blog of the Week, but that was the prize. Since people have been calling me lately asking if they can go shopping with me, attend the movie premiere, borrow money, etc. I felt it was appropriate to clarify that I was joking about those prizes I mentioned above! Ahem, ahem, you know who you are! Shout out Ms. Fitch LOL That was hillarious!!!!!! I guess I started a rumor about myself.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's my girl!I am sooooooooooooo proud of you!!!! You know I voted!

8:29 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home



Check me out!
online
Company, Business and Corporate Logo.
Company Logo Listed on BlogShares
Search Popdex:
eXTReMe Tracker