9.27.2006

So Sad: Rev. Run's Baby Dies in Delivery Room

Exclusive: Horrifying Death of Reality Star's Baby

A rapper's wife gave birth Thursday, but the scene quickly turned to tragedy after their newborn girl was pronounced dead.

Rev Run, a.k.a. Joseph Simmons, shocked fans last year when he announced that his wife Justine was pregnant on his MTV reality show "Run's House."

Simmons, a member of the legendary rap group Run DMC, was at Valley Hospital in Ridgewood New Jersey Tuesday for the birth of his child. Doctors delivered the baby via c-section, revealing a cruel twist of fate -- the baby girl was born with organs outside the body. The newborn died a short time later.

Source

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

That is Soooooooooooooooo sad! And they were so excited about the baby, couldn't the doctor's tell something was wrong? Oh my Gosh I can't even imagine!

6:49 PM  
Blogger MissPR said...

Yeah, I'm hoping this isn't true...

12:21 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is so, so, so, so sad!!!! I am with you lboogie, how could they not have detected this earlier on? It just doesn't make sense to me! I couldn't imagine it either to actually deliver thinking everything is okay and then find out it's not. This is horrible!

6:48 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

R.I.P. Victoria Anne Simmons gone but never forgotten. Rev Run and family I will keep you in my prayers.

7:30 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home



Check me out!
online
Company, Business and Corporate Logo.
Company Logo Listed on BlogShares
Search Popdex:
eXTReMe Tracker