9.20.2005

Kanye's Lady Friend



A few days ago I posted a blog about industry insiders whispering that Kanye West may be gay. Then today I get photos of Kanye West and a mystery lady delivered directly into my email box....Talk about timing. Although, I've heard Kanye and his PR people are regular Hollyhood readers, I had no idea they'd send these photos so quickly!

But we're not so convinced. Afterall, where did Ye's mystery lady come from? We're guessing that she was stuck in the late registration line at an HBCU or maybe she's a "Super Senior" since Kanye is a "College Dropout"...At press time our sources were still investigating those leads.

But that's neither here nor there. Being the responsible bloggers that we are, the Hollyhood team feels it is our duty to share these photos with our readers. Enjoy...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home



Check me out!
online
Company, Business and Corporate Logo.
Company Logo Listed on BlogShares
Search Popdex:
eXTReMe Tracker