1.29.2007

New VH1 Shows!


I just picked up the latest edition of Vibe Magazine with Ciara on the cover. I was shocked when the magazine revealed VH1's 2007 lineup! Did ya'll know that VH1 has the following shows planned for its 2007 according 2 Vibe:

Irv Gotti Project: Six months with the INC's CEO as he gets back on track

Charm School: Comedian Monique gives 13 Flavor of Love losers some good old fashioned home training. The most improved contestant wins. I wonder if Pumpkin, Hottie and Hoops will join the cast!

Rags to Riches:For this show's pilot episode, Snoop Dogg visits his hometown of Longbeach, CA and provides a 12 year old with one year of college tuition.

I guess I Love New York is only the begining of the madness on VH1 this year...I'll be watching!

3 Comments:

Anonymous logo design said...

nice post, thanks, had a good time reading this.

8:01 AM  
Anonymous EV SSL said...

Thanks for the articles, have book marked them and will definitely be taking forward some of their advice. Thanks again! I’ll be back for more tips next week!

1:30 AM  
Anonymous logo design said...

I like your working on this website, it is useful for those who are seeking it.

5:07 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home



Check me out!
online
Company, Business and Corporate Logo.
Company Logo Listed on BlogShares
Search Popdex:
eXTReMe Tracker